Saturday, August 24, 2013

Savings, coupons, and deals OH MY!

I just signed up for Cartwheel by Target.  Its their savings program which you can use on top of manufacture's coupons, and your RedCard discount..Say Whhhhhaaattt??? This makes me happy, its like getting rewarded for shopping at one of your ok my fav stores. How cool is that!
There is a mobile app available for Android and Iphone. The only downside in my opinion is that you have to log in with your Facebook account.  One other possible fail is that it looks like theirs a limit
This will be good for me because its one less coupon to clip and as long as I have my phone I have my savings, BOOO-YYAAA.
And shut the front door their are coupons for food too - hits my Dougie.

Dont forget to check out the coupon section at target.com for additional savings!

http://cartwheel.target.com/?ref=tgt_soc_CW_%20dvmy13c0027v000141i002862_18Aug13

No comments:

Post a Comment