Friday, August 23, 2013

Random, but Relevant

One of the most important lessons I've learned over the past say 10 years is that, you cannot tell people (including friends)  all of your plans.  As soon as you do, they are plotting trying to figure out how to capitalize off of your thought/idea or you have the commentators, with their, " Uhn  unh gurl, if I was you I wouldn't do that" Or those with the fake cautionary tales of your pending doom, "Girl my cousin on my step-daddy side, baby momma's god sister's mechanic tried that and it didn't even work" ....My response? PHUCK OUTTA HERE WITH ALL THAT NOISE!
Those closest to me know that I tend to be very tight lipped about what I'm doing and what irons I have in the fire, not that I don't trust you all, in fact, I trust you all to do exactly what you do...let that settle, give it some time.
This is not to say that you can't or shouldn't share your good news with anyone just be careful who you share with. I mean if you have something going on and you need to tell somebody, tell God, shoot he knows about already! Everybody that's with you ain't for you

Peace
Lady Bougie (dont that just sound bougie)

No comments:

Post a Comment