Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Coupon WIN!

I spoke previously about my hesitancy to give couponing another try. I decided to take the go for it- after all what did I have to loose. So last week, Friday I believe I dusted off my coupon holder and headed Krazy Coupon Lady (http://thekrazycouponlady.com/) . I like this site because she/they do a good job organizing available deals! I'm not sure how often the site is updates, but, it seems like its pretty frequent.  They also have good tips on HOW to coupon. Definitely worth a look if you're interested in saving a buck or 2.
On to my WIN. This past weekend my mom and I went to Target - a.k.a TakeAllMyDamnMoneyVille.
Now before I get on to my cash register win, let me point out something that I noticed.  This may mean more to those that are local however something to look out for all the same.  We all know you can't walk into Target and not look at the CLEARANCE section right? I noticed that some of the clearance items were marked at a higher price at this particular Target than at a Target I was at earlier in the week! Saaayy What???!!!
I was only looking for household items so this should have been a relatively quick trip right? Factor in a coupon novice and a mother who likes to get lost in the store, two hours later (smh) I'm at the cash register and my total before coupons was $127 and after coupons? *Drumroll*  $95.27! POW!!! I may or may not have done a C (for coupons) Walk at the register.
Needless to say, I plan to continue using coupons, my next challenge is going to at the grocery store.
That should be interesting.

Hope you all are having an awesome week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment