Monday, November 3, 2014

People and their ASSumptions

Since I've been off work, one of  comments that I hear is, "oh, you're at home all day, must be nice" , or people ASSuming that since I'm not working for someone else that my new job is to make life easier for them. My response..."bish please".  Oh yeah, since not working for the man, the filter has gone by the wayside so there will be cussin and such- you've been warned.
Or they (who the hell are they and why are they so fuckin messy?) figure since my kids are over 18- notice I didn't say adults cause baaabaabyyy being 18 an adult does not make you- that they no longer need mothering.
Growing up my mom was a housewife so its not a new concept for me, after all there were 7 of us so it made perfect sense. I get that for those who did not have the benefit of a stay at home mom, its difficult to see the need and to "get it", but on the flip side there are those of us who don't get how a mom or dad can work 80hrs a week with kids at home. Two sides of the same coin.

On behalf of stay at home moms and housewives across the world, I'd like to direct you to the bleachers where you'll have your choice of several seat- have one.

Just because my job responsibilities and work conditions (and I get to bang my boss) are better than yours is no need to get all snarky, sometimes its ok to keep your comments to yourself boo.


Sincerely,

BougieHousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment